GEO Group (GEO) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4, FY16
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $554.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $567.16 million.
GEO Group sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.54-$0.56, versus the consensus of $0.75.
GEO Group sees FY2016 EPS of $2.11-$2.13, versus the consensus of $2.82.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GEO Group (GEO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- People's United Bank (PBCT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!