GEO Group (GEO) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4, FY16
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GEO Group (NYSE: GEO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $554.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $567.16 million.
GEO Group sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.54-$0.56, versus the consensus of $0.75.
GEO Group sees FY2016 EPS of $2.11-$2.13, versus the consensus of $2.82.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GEO Group (GEO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c