G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
G-III Apparel Group (NASDAQ: GIII) reported Q3 EPS of $1.50, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $883.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $937.56 million.
G-III Apparel Group sees FY2017 EPS of $1.90-$2.00, versus prior guidance of $2.20-$2.30, which may not compare to consensus of $2.11. G-III Apparel Group sees FY2017 revenue of $2.41 billion vs prior $2.78 billion, which may not compare to consensus of $2.46 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!