G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q2 EPS by 21c; FY17 Guidance Cut
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
G-III Apparel Group (NASDAQ: GIII) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $442.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $484.85 million.
G-III Apparel Group sees FY2017 EPS of $2.16-$2.26, versus prior guidance of $2.55-$2.65 and the consensus of $2.58. G-III Apparel Group sees FY2017 revenue of $2.48 billion, versus prior guidance of $2.56 billion and the consensus of $2.56 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!