G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q2 EPS by 21c; FY17 Guidance Cut
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
G-III Apparel Group (NASDAQ: GIII) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $442.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $484.85 million.
G-III Apparel Group sees FY2017 EPS of $2.16-$2.26, versus prior guidance of $2.55-$2.65 and the consensus of $2.58. G-III Apparel Group sees FY2017 revenue of $2.48 billion, versus prior guidance of $2.56 billion and the consensus of $2.56 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- TransUnion (TRU) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Watsco (WSO) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!