G&K Services (GK) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
G&K Services (NASDAQ: GK) reported Q4 EPS of $1.00, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $258.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $257.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on G&K Services (GK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!