Fuwei Films (FFHL) Reports Q2 Loss of RMB0.78/Share
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fuwei Films (NASDAQ: FFHL) reported Q2 EPS of (RMB0.78), versus (RMB1.12) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB59.3 million, versus RMB66.7 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fuwei Films (FFHL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!