Fusion Telecommunications (FSNN) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.20/Share
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fusion Telecommunications (NASDAQ: FSNN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.20), versus ($0.33) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.4 million, versus $25.06 million reported last year.
- Established three-year financial targets of $200 million in revenue, 50% gross margin, and 15% Adjusted EBITDA margin
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fusion Telecommunications (FSNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HealthSouth (HLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; CEO Grinney to Retire
- On Assignment (ASGN) Misses Q3 EPS by 29c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!