Fusion Telecommunications (FSNN) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.20/Share
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fusion Telecommunications (NASDAQ: FSNN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.20), versus ($0.33) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.4 million, versus $25.06 million reported last year.
- Established three-year financial targets of $200 million in revenue, 50% gross margin, and 15% Adjusted EBITDA margin
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fusion Telecommunications (FSNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Acquire STAHL in ~$486M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!