Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.35, Beats by 1c
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) reported Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.35, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $68.89 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Clarcor (CLC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FYY14 EPS Outlook
- United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.67, Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!