Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.35, Beats by 1c
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) reported Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.35, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $68.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quotient (QTNT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- QEP Resources (QEP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Noah Holdings (NOAH) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.51, Provides FY Forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!