Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.35, Beats by 1c
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) reported Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.35, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $68.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Operating Earnings Slip to $1.65/Share
- American Airlines Group (AAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!