Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.35, Beats by 1c
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/06: (CALA) (LTM) (AAPL) Higher; (SSH) (CKP) (CNAT) Lower (more...)
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) reported Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.35, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $68.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca plc (AZN) Updates Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Southcross Energy Partners (SXE) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!