Fushi Copperweld (FSIN) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.35, Beats by 1c
- Wall Street jumps as tech, bank stocks rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
Fushi Copperweld (Nasdaq: FSIN) reported Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.35, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $68.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!