Full Circle Capital (FULL) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.01/Share
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Full Circle Capital (NASDAQ: FULL) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.01), versus $0.11 reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Full Circle Capital (FULL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- First Hawaiian (FHB) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.40
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!