FuelCell Energy Inc. (FCEL) Posts Q3 Loss of 15c, In-Line with Views
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
FuelCell Energy Inc. (Nasdaq: FCEL) reports Q3 loss of $0.15, even with the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter was $18.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $18.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) files $150 million mixed securities shelf
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!