FuelCell Energy Inc. (FCEL) Posts Q3 Loss of 15c, In-Line with Views
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
FuelCell Energy Inc. (Nasdaq: FCEL) reports Q3 loss of $0.15, even with the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter was $18.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $18.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Lear Corp. (LEA) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!