FuelCell Energy Inc. (FCEL) Posts Q3 Loss of 15c, In-Line with Views
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ends best week of year with slight gain
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
FuelCell Energy Inc. (Nasdaq: FCEL) reports Q3 loss of $0.15, even with the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter was $18.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $18.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) Load Factor Rose 2.7 Points in September; Affirms Q3 PRASM Outlook
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- HRG Group (HRG) Unit to Sell Holly, Waskom, and Danville Assets in $160M Cash Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!