FuelCell Energy Inc. (FCEL) Posts Q3 Loss of 15c, In-Line with Views
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
FuelCell Energy Inc. (Nasdaq: FCEL) reports Q3 loss of $0.15, even with the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter was $18.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $18.79 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Joy Global (JOY) Reports SEC Concluded Investigation and Does Not Intend to Recommend Enforcement Action
- Omnova Solutions (OMN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Offers Guidance
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!