FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FuelCell Energy (Nasdaq: FCEL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.38), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.39). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.28 million.
Adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) in the third quarter of 2016 totaled ($9.0) million. Refer to the discussion of Non-GAAP financial measures below regarding the Company’s calculation of Adjusted EBITDA. Capital spending was $1.7 million and depreciation expense was $1.2 million.
Total backlog was $392.1 million as of July 31, 2016 compared to $338.3 million as of July 31, 2015.
- Services backlog totaled $299.0 million as of July 31, 2016 compared to $225.2 million as of July 31, 2015. Services backlog includes future contracted revenue from routine maintenance, scheduled module exchanges, and from power purchase agreements.
- Product sales backlog totaled $35.0 million as of July 31, 2016 compared to $98.1 million as of July 31, 2015. Product sales backlog reflects firm orders with executed contracts. Notices of awards, outstanding bids, and project pipeline are not included in product backlog.
- Advanced Technologies contracts backlog totaled $58.1 million as of July 31, 2016 compared to $15.0 million as of July 31, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FuelCell Energy (FCEL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!