FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FuelCell Energy (Nasdaq: FCEL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.38), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.39). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.28 million.
Adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) in the third quarter of 2016 totaled ($9.0) million. Refer to the discussion of Non-GAAP financial measures below regarding the Company’s calculation of Adjusted EBITDA. Capital spending was $1.7 million and depreciation expense was $1.2 million.
Total backlog was $392.1 million as of July 31, 2016 compared to $338.3 million as of July 31, 2015.
- Services backlog totaled $299.0 million as of July 31, 2016 compared to $225.2 million as of July 31, 2015. Services backlog includes future contracted revenue from routine maintenance, scheduled module exchanges, and from power purchase agreements.
- Product sales backlog totaled $35.0 million as of July 31, 2016 compared to $98.1 million as of July 31, 2015. Product sales backlog reflects firm orders with executed contracts. Notices of awards, outstanding bids, and project pipeline are not included in product backlog.
- Advanced Technologies contracts backlog totaled $58.1 million as of July 31, 2016 compared to $15.0 million as of July 31, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FuelCell Energy (FCEL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Initiatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!