Frontier Communications (FTR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Scripps (SSP), Journal (JRN) to Merge Broadcast Operations, Spin-Off Newspapers
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
Frontier Communications (NYSE: FTR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.3 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Frontier Communications (FTR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 6% Yield
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 07/29:(WIN) (FTR) (AKS) High; (RSH) (GNC) (TTS) Low
- Kennametal, Inc. (KMT) Misses Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Guidance (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!