Frontier Communications (FTR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Frontier Communications (NYSE: FTR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.3 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Distance Education (DL) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Guides Q4, FY16
- Nordson Corp. (NDSN) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 EPS to Strong-Side of Views
- Sinovac Biotech (SVA) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!