Frontier Communications (FTR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Frontier Communications (NYSE: FTR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.3 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Frontier Communications (FTR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 6.3% Yield
- Empire District Elect (EDE) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Q4 EPS Falls Guidance Falls Short