Frontier Comm (FTR) Posts Q3 EPS Miss by 2c; Revs In Line
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Frontier Communications (NYSE: FTR) reports Q3 EPS of $0.08, 2 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter was $1.40 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.41 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Board Approves KLX Spin-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!