Frontier Comm (FTR) Posts Q3 EPS Miss by 2c; Revs In Line
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Frontier Communications (NYSE: FTR) reports Q3 EPS of $0.08, 2 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter was $1.40 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.41 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Violin Memory (VMEM) Reports In-Line Q4 Loss of 28c/Share
- National Security Group (NSEC) Reports Improved Q4 EPS of $0.71
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!