Frontier Comm (FTR) Posts Q3 EPS Miss by 2c; Revs In Line
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Frontier Communications (NYSE: FTR) reports Q3 EPS of $0.08, 2 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter was $1.40 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.41 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- Natural Grocers (NGVC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers FY15 Guidance
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Reiterates Full-Year Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!