Frontier Comm (FTR) Posts Q3 EPS Miss by 2c; Revs In Line
- Market Wrap: Apple has Record iPhone Weekend; Existing Sales Slump in Aug; Is Icahn Unloading Herbalife?
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/22 (SUPN) (HLF) (RIG) Higher; (ASNA) (AVNR) (GEL) Lower (more...)
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below Views
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Plans to Shutter Beats Music
Frontier Communications (NYSE: FTR) reports Q3 EPS of $0.08, 2 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter was $1.40 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.41 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Frontier Communications Elects Diana S. Ferguson to Board of Directors
- Mecox Lane Ltd. (MCOX) Reports Q2 Loss of $1/Share
- Global-Tech Advanced Innovations (GAI) Ramps as Q1 Revenue Doubles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!