Friedman Industries (FRD) Swings to Q3 Profit
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
Friedman Industries Inc. (AMEX; FRD) reports Q3 EPS of $0.26, versus ($0.03) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $29.35 million, compared to $16.09 million in Q309.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) Misses Q4 EPS Views; Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) Posts Q4 Loss of 26c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!