Friedman Industries (FRD) Swings to Q3 Profit
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
Friedman Industries Inc. (AMEX; FRD) reports Q3 EPS of $0.26, versus ($0.03) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $29.35 million, compared to $16.09 million in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Files Initial Form 10 Related to Separation of Upstream Unit
- Achaogen (AKAO) Files 10M Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- General Mills (GIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Sees FY17 EPS Growth of 6% - 8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!