Friedman Industries (FRD) Swings to Q3 Profit
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- China Home Prices Continue Slump Through August (FXI)
Friedman Industries Inc. (AMEX; FRD) reports Q3 EPS of $0.26, versus ($0.03) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $29.35 million, compared to $16.09 million in Q309.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- IHS, Inc. (IHS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Revises FY14 Outlook
- Penn West Petroleum (PWE) Tops Q2 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!