Friedman Industries (FRD) Swings to Q3 Profit
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
Friedman Industries Inc. (AMEX; FRD) reports Q3 EPS of $0.26, versus ($0.03) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $29.35 million, compared to $16.09 million in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q3, FY16
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Reports In-Line Q2 FFO, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!