Freshpet (FRPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Updates FY Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Freshpet (NASDAQ: FRPT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.57 million.
- For the full year ended December 31, 2016 the Company now expects the following:
- Net sales of over $133 million, an increase of approximately 14%, compared to prior guidance of $137 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of over $17.5 million, an increase of approximately 58%, compared to prior guidance of $18.5 million
- Freshpet fridges of over 16,600, an increase of approximately 10%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Freshpet (FRPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!