Freshpet (FRPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Updates FY Guidance
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Freshpet (NASDAQ: FRPT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.02, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.57 million.
- For the full year ended December 31, 2016 the Company now expects the following:
- Net sales of over $133 million, an increase of approximately 14%, compared to prior guidance of $137 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of over $17.5 million, an increase of approximately 58%, compared to prior guidance of $18.5 million
- Freshpet fridges of over 16,600, an increase of approximately 10%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Freshpet (FRPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!