Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP) Reports Q3 EPS of $1.17
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fresh Del Monte Produce (NYSE: FDP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.17, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $950.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $950.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light