Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.88 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.95 billion.
Consolidated sales (including volumes from Tenke Fungurume (Tenke), which is being reported as discontinued operations) totaled 1.2 billion pounds of copper, 317 thousand ounces of gold, 16 million pounds of molybdenum and 12.0 million barrels of oil equivalents (MMBOE) for third-quarter 2016, compared with 1.0 billion pounds of copper, 294 thousand ounces of gold, 23 million pounds of molybdenum and 13.8 MMBOE for third-quarter 2015.
Consolidated sales for the year 2016 are expected to approximate 4.8 billion pounds of copper (including 485 million pounds from Tenke), 1.26 million ounces of gold and 73 million pounds of molybdenum, including 1.3 billion pounds of copper, 590 thousand ounces of gold and 21 million pounds of molybdenum for fourth-quarter 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!