Fred's (FRED) Reschedules Q3 Earnings, Postpones Analyst Day
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fred's, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRED) announced that it is rescheduling the release of its third quarter results and November sales, which was set to occur Friday, December 2, 2016, to Thursday, December 8, 2016. The Company also will postpone its analyst day presentation, also originally set for December 2, until a future date.
The Company's results for the third quarter ended October 29, 2016, will be released after the market close on Thursday, December 8, 2016. A live broadcast of Fred's conference call will begin at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that afternoon, and an online Web simulcast of the call will be provided. An online replay will be available approximately two hours following the conclusion of the live broadcast and will continue through January 8, 2017. A link to these events can be found at www.fredsinc.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) volatility increases to 74 into Q3 and outlook
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!