Fred's (FRED) Reschedules Q3 Earnings, Postpones Analyst Day
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fred's, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRED) announced that it is rescheduling the release of its third quarter results and November sales, which was set to occur Friday, December 2, 2016, to Thursday, December 8, 2016. The Company also will postpone its analyst day presentation, also originally set for December 2, until a future date.
The Company's results for the third quarter ended October 29, 2016, will be released after the market close on Thursday, December 8, 2016. A live broadcast of Fred's conference call will begin at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that afternoon, and an online Web simulcast of the call will be provided. An online replay will be available approximately two hours following the conclusion of the live broadcast and will continue through January 8, 2017. A link to these events can be found at www.fredsinc.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!