Fredericks of Hollywood Group (FOH) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.01, Net Sales Fell 11.6%
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
Fredericks of Hollywood Group (NYSE: FOH) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.01), versus $0.01 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.6 million, versus $36.9 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Quiksilver, Inc. (ZQK) Posts Q4 Loss of 4c/Share
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!