Frederick's of Hollywood (FOH) Widens Q4 Loss
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. (NYSE: FOH) reports Q4 loss of $0.14, versus ($0.13) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $29.12 million, compared to $30.93 million in Q409.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c; Issues Solid Q2 Profit Outlook
- Tupperware Brands Corp. (TUP) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!