Frederick's of Hollywood (FOH) Widens Q4 Loss
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/26: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) Higher; (TUBE) (RESN) (VTAE) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. (NYSE: FOH) reports Q4 loss of $0.14, versus ($0.13) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $29.12 million, compared to $30.93 million in Q409.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Bullish on Whole Foods (WFM) Ahead of Investor/Analyst Day
- National Security Group (NSEC) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.15
- Erie Indemnity (ERIE) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!