Frederick's of Hollywood (FOH) Widens Q4 Loss
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. (NYSE: FOH) reports Q4 loss of $0.14, versus ($0.13) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $29.12 million, compared to $30.93 million in Q409.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Prices $11.46M Offering of Stock and Warrants
- Appliance Recycling Centers (ARCI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!