Frederick's of Hollywood (FOH) Widens Q4 Loss
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. (NYSE: FOH) reports Q4 loss of $0.14, versus ($0.13) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $29.12 million, compared to $30.93 million in Q409.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fly Leasing (FLY) Addresses SEC Comments and Restates Financials
- Qualys (QLYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Reaffirms Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!