Franklin Resources (BEN) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.82, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.63 billion.
Total assets under management ("AUM") were $733.3 billion at September 30, 2016, up $1.2 billion during the quarter primarily due to $24.4 billion of market appreciation and other substantially offset by $22.1 billion of net new outflows. AUM decreased $37.6 billion or 5% during the fiscal year primarily due to $86.5 billion of net new outflows partially offset by $53.4 billion of market appreciation and other.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Franklin Resources (BEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!