Franklin Resources (BEN) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.82, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.63 billion.
Total assets under management ("AUM") were $733.3 billion at September 30, 2016, up $1.2 billion during the quarter primarily due to $24.4 billion of market appreciation and other substantially offset by $22.1 billion of net new outflows. AUM decreased $37.6 billion or 5% during the fiscal year primarily due to $86.5 billion of net new outflows partially offset by $53.4 billion of market appreciation and other.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Franklin Resources (BEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Franklin Limited Duration Income Trust Declares Monthly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!