Franklin Electric Co, Inc. (FELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
Franklin Electric Co, Inc. (NASDAQ: FELE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.92, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $221.06 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freshpet (FRPT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- Spanish Broadcast (SBSA) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.82
- Ducommun (DCO) Will Further Delay Q4, FY14 Earnings Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!