Franklin Electric Co, Inc. (FELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Franklin Electric Co, Inc. (NASDAQ: FELE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.92, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $221.06 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franklin Wells for the World Foundation Provides Clean Drinking Water to Nearly 18,000 People in South Africa
- JPMorgan profit climbs 24 percent, beating forecasts, on trading surge
- Bank of America profits surge on cost cuts, trading gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!