Franklin Electric Co, Inc. (FELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
Franklin Electric Co, Inc. (NASDAQ: FELE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.92, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $221.06 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.04/Share, RhÃ´ne Capital to Make Strategic Investment
- La-Z-boy, Inc. (LZB) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Comments on Outlook
- China Bak Battery, Inc. (CBAK) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.78
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!