Franklin Electric Co, Inc. (FELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Franklin Electric Co, Inc. (NASDAQ: FELE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.92, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $221.06 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franklin Electric Announces the 75th Anniversary of Its Little Giant(R) Brand
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Cepheid (CPHD) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!