Franklin Electric Co, Inc. (FELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Franklin Electric Co, Inc. (NASDAQ: FELE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.92, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $221.06 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Declares $0.090 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Barnes Group (B) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Adjusts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!