Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Boosts Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Francesca's (NASDAQ: FRAN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $115.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $109.16 million.
Comparable sales were flat compared to the same prior year period
Francesca's sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.16-$0.19, versus the consensus of $0.15. Francesca's sees Q3 2016 revenue of $114-118 million, versus the consensus of $109.7 million.
Francesca's sees FY2016 EPS of $0.96-$1.03, versus the consensus of $0.87. Francesca's sees FY2016 revenue of $473-488 million, versus the consensus of $467.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Francesca's (FRAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!