Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Boosts Outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Francesca's (NASDAQ: FRAN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $115.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $109.16 million.
Comparable sales were flat compared to the same prior year period
Francesca's sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.16-$0.19, versus the consensus of $0.15. Francesca's sees Q3 2016 revenue of $114-118 million, versus the consensus of $109.7 million.
Francesca's sees FY2016 EPS of $0.96-$1.03, versus the consensus of $0.87. Francesca's sees FY2016 revenue of $473-488 million, versus the consensus of $467.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Francesca's (FRAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- National Instruments (NATI) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!