Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fox Factory Holding (NASDAQ: FOXF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $109 million versus the consensus estimate of $110.91 million.
Fox Factory Holding sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.28-$0.32, versus the consensus of $0.29. Fox Factory Holding sees Q4 2016 revenue of $104-110 million, versus the consensus of $102.9 million.
Fox Factory Holding sees FY2016 EPS of $1.19-$1.23, versus the consensus of $1.16. Fox Factory Holding sees FY2016 revenue of $395.5-401.5 million, versus the consensus of $396.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!