Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Fox Factory Holding (NASDAQ: FOXF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $109 million versus the consensus estimate of $110.91 million.
Fox Factory Holding sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.28-$0.32, versus the consensus of $0.29. Fox Factory Holding sees Q4 2016 revenue of $104-110 million, versus the consensus of $102.9 million.
Fox Factory Holding sees FY2016 EPS of $1.19-$1.23, versus the consensus of $1.16. Fox Factory Holding sees FY2016 revenue of $395.5-401.5 million, versus the consensus of $396.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!