Fossil Group (FOSL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Slashes Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fossil Group (NASDAQ: FOSL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $738 million versus the consensus estimate of $739.12 million.
Fossil Group sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.69-$1.19, versus the consensus of $1.31.
Fossil Group sees FY2016 EPS of $1.07-$1.57, versus the consensus of $1.87.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fossil Group (FOSL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!