Fossil Group (FOSL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Slashes Outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fossil Group (NASDAQ: FOSL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $738 million versus the consensus estimate of $739.12 million.
Fossil Group sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.69-$1.19, versus the consensus of $1.31.
Fossil Group sees FY2016 EPS of $1.07-$1.57, versus the consensus of $1.87.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fossil Group (FOSL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!