Forward Air (FWRD) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Forward Air (NASDAQ: FWRD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.51, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $249.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $248.29 million.
Forward Air sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.53-$0.57, versus the consensus of $0.63.
- fourth quarter year-over-year revenue growth will be flat to down 4%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Forward Air (FWRD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!