Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Narrows Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fortune Brands Home & Security (NYSE: FBHS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.80, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.33 billion.
Fortune Brands Home & Security narrows FY2016 EPS to $2.72-$2.76, versus the consensus of $2.74.
“In the third quarter, sales grew across our company despite softer repair and remodel activity, challenging prior year comparisons, and select channel inventory reductions,” said Chris Klein, chief executive officer, Fortune Brands. “Importantly, our teams delivered strong profit performance across all segments. Since late September and through October we have seen order patterns improve. Based on the current pace of market growth and our solid execution, we continue to expect to deliver strong full-year results.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance