Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Narrows Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fortune Brands Home & Security (NYSE: FBHS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.80, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.33 billion.
Fortune Brands Home & Security narrows FY2016 EPS to $2.72-$2.76, versus the consensus of $2.74.
“In the third quarter, sales grew across our company despite softer repair and remodel activity, challenging prior year comparisons, and select channel inventory reductions,” said Chris Klein, chief executive officer, Fortune Brands. “Importantly, our teams delivered strong profit performance across all segments. Since late September and through October we have seen order patterns improve. Based on the current pace of market growth and our solid execution, we continue to expect to deliver strong full-year results.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!