Forestar Group (FOR) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
- Bitcoin Loses Over Half its Value in Days on China Crackdown
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (SYNM) (VCI) (ZAGG) Higher; (JBL) (TWGP) (GOGO) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) Sees FY14 North America Pretax Profit Lower Y/Y
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Pops Higher Following IPO Launch
Forestar Group (NYSE: FOR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.02, $1.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.24 million versus the consensus estimate of $29 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quanex Building Products (NX) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.28
- Integrated Electrical Systems, Inc. (IESC) Swings to Q4 Profit
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!