Forestar Group (FOR) Misses Q2 Views
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
Forestar Group (NYSE: FOR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.49 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.85 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS (IHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides FY16 to Midpoint of Expectations
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides FY17 Modestly Below the Street
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Comps Rose 4.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!