Foresight Energy LP (FELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Foresight Energy LP (NYSE: FELP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $226 million versus the consensus estimate of $201.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Foresight Energy LP (FELP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!