Fogo de Chao (FOGO) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Fogo de Chao (NASDAQ: FOGO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.22, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.31 million.
Fogo de Chao sees FY2016 EPS of $0.85-$0.89, versus prior guidance of $0.93-$0.96 and the consensus of $0.94. Fogo de Chao sees FY2016 revenue of $281-285 million, versus prior guidance of $290-294 million and the consensus of $291.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fogo de Chao (FOGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q3 FFO by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!