Fogo de Chao (FOGO) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Outlook
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fogo de Chao (NASDAQ: FOGO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.22, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.31 million.
Fogo de Chao sees FY2016 EPS of $0.85-$0.89, versus prior guidance of $0.93-$0.96 and the consensus of $0.94. Fogo de Chao sees FY2016 revenue of $281-285 million, versus prior guidance of $290-294 million and the consensus of $291.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fogo de Chao (FOGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!