Fly Leasing Ltd. (FLY) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
Fly Leasing Ltd. (NYSE: FLY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.16, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.17 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- FLYHT Announces 2014 Investor Relations Strategy
- AFIRS(TM) Selected by Datang Mobile Aviation Group for ARJ21 OEM Install
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!