Fly Leasing (FLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fly Leasing (NYSE: FLY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.4 million.
At September 30, 2016, FLY's total assets were $3.5 billion, including investment in flight equipment totaling $3.1 billion.
Cash and cash equivalents at September 30, 2016 totaled $386.4 million, of which $324.5 million was unrestricted. The book value per share at September 30, 2016 was $19.99.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fly Leasing (FLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!