Flowserve Corp. (FLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Stocks Welcome a 'True' Taper with a Smile
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (ALIM) (PSDV) (ORCL) Higher; (GIG) (APOG) (ROSE) Lower (more...)
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
Flowserve Corp. (NYSE: FLS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.92, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.12 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.11 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quanex Building Products (NX) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.28
- Ecology And Environment (EEI) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.09
- Heico Corp. (HEI) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!