Flowserve Corp. (FLS) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Flowserve Corp. (NYSE: FLS) reported Q2 EPS of $1.76, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.13 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.06 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowserve (FLS) Acquires Mag-Drive, LLC
- Mens Wearhouse (MW) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues In-Line FY13 EPS Outlook
- Value Line, Inc. (VALU) Reports Flat Q2 EPS of $0.16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!