Flowserve (FLS) Reports Mixed Q2 Results
- Wall Street rises as hawkish Fed boosts financial stocks
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/29: (MCUR) (HLF) (MYL) Higher; (CZR) (ADMP) (KTOS) Lower (more...)
Flowserve (NYSE: FLS) reports Q2 EPS of $1.72, 7 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $1.65. Revenue for the quarter was $961.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $1.00 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ferroglobe plc (GSM) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.05/Share
- Signet Jewelers (SIG): 2Q Disappointing But Strategic Investment Puts In A Floor - Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!