Flowserve (FLS) Reports Mixed Q2 Results
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Flowserve (NYSE: FLS) reports Q2 EPS of $1.72, 7 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $1.65. Revenue for the quarter was $961.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $1.00 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS