Flowers Foods (FLO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Reaffirms Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $918.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $923.81 million.
The company continues to expect for the year ending December 31, 2016:
- Sales range of $3.930 billion to $3.986 billion.
- Diluted EPS range of $0.88 to $0.93.
- Adjusted diluted EPS(1) range of $0.90 to $0.95.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Flowers Foods (FLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!