Flowers Foods (FLO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Reaffirms Guidance
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $918.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $923.81 million.
The company continues to expect for the year ending December 31, 2016:
- Sales range of $3.930 billion to $3.986 billion.
- Diluted EPS range of $0.88 to $0.93.
- Adjusted diluted EPS(1) range of $0.90 to $0.95.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Flowers Foods (FLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!