Flowers Foods (FLO) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, FY EPS Guidance Falls Short
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $935 million versus the consensus estimate of $948.98 million.
Flowers Foods sees FY2016 EPS of $0.90-$0.95, versus the consensus of $1.00. Flowers Foods sees FY2016 revenue of $3.93-3.99 million, versus the consensus of $3.99 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Flowers Foods (FLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Celgene (CELG) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Fresenius Medical Care (FMS) Tops Q3 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!