Flextronics (FLEX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Flextronics (NASDAQ: FLEX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.28, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.01 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6 billion.
Flextronics sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.31-$0.35, versus the consensus of $0.33. Flextronics sees Q3 2017 revenue of $6.0-6.4 billion, versus the consensus of $6.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Flextronics (FLEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- HomeStreet (HMST) Guides Q4 Sharply Lower, Announces Proposed SEC Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!