Flextronics (FLEX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Flextronics (NASDAQ: FLEX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.28, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.01 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6 billion.
Flextronics sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.31-$0.35, versus the consensus of $0.33. Flextronics sees Q3 2017 revenue of $6.0-6.4 billion, versus the consensus of $6.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Flextronics (FLEX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!