Flexsteel Industries (FLXS) Posts Weaker Q2 EPS Results
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Flexsteel Industries Inc. (Nasdaq: FLXS) reports Q2 EPS of $0.31, versus $0.45 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter came in at $82.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.02 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flexsteel (FLXS) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.61
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!