Flexsteel Industries (FLXS) Posts Weaker Q2 EPS Results
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Flexsteel Industries Inc. (Nasdaq: FLXS) reports Q2 EPS of $0.31, versus $0.45 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter came in at $82.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $85.02 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Bullish on Whole Foods (WFM) Ahead of Investor/Analyst Day
- Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Strong FY15 EPS Outlook
- Insmed (INSM) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!