Fleetcor Technologies, Inc. (FLT) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fleetcor Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FLT) reported Q3 EPS of $1.92, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $484 million versus the consensus estimate of $491.52 million.
Fleetcor Technologies, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $6.82-$6.90, versus the consensus of $6.85.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fleetcor Technologies, Inc. (FLT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook