Flamel Technologies (FLML) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Boosts FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Flamel Technologies (NASDAQ: FLML) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.11), $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.7 million.
Flamel Technologies sees FY2016 revenue of $133 - $143 million, versus prior guidance of $125 - $140 million and the consensus of $139.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Flamel Technologies (FLML) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
- Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!