Flamel Technologies (FLML) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Boosts FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Flamel Technologies (NASDAQ: FLML) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.11), $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.7 million.
Flamel Technologies sees FY2016 revenue of $133 - $143 million, versus prior guidance of $125 - $140 million and the consensus of $139.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Flamel Technologies (FLML) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!