Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings (FSR) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $2.32
- Tapering Eve: Part II
- Market Wrap: CPI Flattens in Nov.; Microsoft Undecided on CEO...for Now; Homebuilders Gain Confidence
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (SYNM) (WPCS) (HEI) Higher; (ONTX) (JBL) (PAY) Lower (more...)
- The Apple (AAPL) Halo Back? This Supplier is on Fire Thanks to Strong Apple Demand
- Microsoft (MSFT) Board of Directors Update on CEO Search; Not Expected Until Early 2014
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings (NYSE: FSR) reported Q1 EPS of ($2.32), $0.42 better than the analyst estimate of ($2.74). Revenue for the quarter came in at $274.74 million versus the consensus estimate of $221.74 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Integrated Electrical Systems, Inc. (IESC) Swings to Q4 Profit
- L & L Energy, Inc. (LLEN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!