Five Oaks Investment (OAKS) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Five Oaks Investment (NYSE: OAKS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.22.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Five Oaks Investment (OAKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68