Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.18, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $220.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.59 million.
- comparable store sales increased by 3.1%.
Five Below sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.09-$0.10, versus the consensus of $0.10. Five Below sees Q3 2016 revenue of $199-202 million, versus the consensus of $203.89 million.
- assuming a 1% to 2% increase in comparable sales.
Five Below sees FY2016 EPS of $1.28-$1.32, versus the consensus of $1.31. Five Below sees FY2016 revenue of $1-1.009 billion, versus the consensus of $1.01 billion.
- assuming an approximate 3% increase in comparable sales.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Five Below (FIVE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!