Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.18, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $220.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.59 million.
- comparable store sales increased by 3.1%.
Five Below sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.09-$0.10, versus the consensus of $0.10. Five Below sees Q3 2016 revenue of $199-202 million, versus the consensus of $203.89 million.
- assuming a 1% to 2% increase in comparable sales.
Five Below sees FY2016 EPS of $1.28-$1.32, versus the consensus of $1.31. Five Below sees FY2016 revenue of $1-1.009 billion, versus the consensus of $1.01 billion.
- assuming an approximate 3% increase in comparable sales.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Five Below (FIVE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!