Fitbit (FIT) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issue Light Q4, FY16 Outlook
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $503.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $506.93 million.
Fitbit sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.14-$0.18, versus the consensus of $0.75. Fitbit sees Q4 2016 revenue of $725-750 million, versus the consensus of $985.1 million.
Fitbit sees FY2016 EPS of $0.55-$0.59, versus the consensus of $1.18. Fitbit sees FY2016 revenue of $2.32-2.35 billion, versus the consensus of $2.58 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fitbit (FIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!