Fitbit (FIT) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issue Light Q4, FY16 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $503.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $506.93 million.
Fitbit sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.14-$0.18, versus the consensus of $0.75. Fitbit sees Q4 2016 revenue of $725-750 million, versus the consensus of $985.1 million.
Fitbit sees FY2016 EPS of $0.55-$0.59, versus the consensus of $1.18. Fitbit sees FY2016 revenue of $2.32-2.35 billion, versus the consensus of $2.58 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fitbit (FIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!