First South Bancorp (FSBK) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.20
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First South Bancorp (NASDAQ: FSBK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, versus $0.17 reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on First South Bancorp (FSBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- City Holding Co (CHCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- KeyCorp (KEY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c