First Solar (FSLR) Tops Q3 EPS by 48c, Revenue Misses
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.22, $0.48 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $688 million versus the consensus estimate of $988.6 million.
First Solar sees FY2016 EPS of $4.30-$4.50, versus the consensus of $4.32. First Solar sees FY2016 revenue of $2.8-2.9 billion, versus the consensus of $3.84 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on First Solar (FSLR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!