First Republic Bank (FRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.00, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $557.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $592.65 million.
"We're pleased with third quarter results. Our client-centric business model continues to perform very well," said Chairman and CEO Jim Herbert. "Revenue and earnings per share grew nicely, as did wealth management assets, which now exceed $80 billion."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on First Republic Bank (FRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Potlatch (PCH) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!