First Horizon National (FHN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25.
|Average loan growth of 18% Average core deposits up 7% Return on assets (ROA) at 1.47%* Return on equity (ROE) at 24%*|
|Fixed Income||Fixed income product average daily revenue (ADR) at $922,000, up 37% Continued fee income growth ROA at 1.63%* ROE at 27%*|
|Consolidated||Net income up 7% and earnings per share (EPS) up 8% Revenues up 16%; expenses up 8%; efficiency ratio improved to 70% Net interest income (NII) up 13%; net interest margin (NIM) up 11 basis points to 2.96% Average loans up 12%; average core deposits up 11%|
|Asset Quality||Trends remain favorable; nonperforming assets (NPAs) down 20% Net charge-offs (NCOs) declined to annualized 0.05% of average loans Consolidated reserve-to-loans ratio at 1.03%|
|Capital Deployment||Repurchased $7.1 million, or ~468,000 common shares Completed acquisition of ~$537 million in franchise finance loans|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on First Horizon National (FHN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!