First Foundation (FFWM) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
First Foundation (NASDAQ: FFWM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $36.02 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on First Foundation (FFWM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%